Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I like accessory packs

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Genetic Disposition's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am glad we are getting an accessory pack with monsters 3. I thought the pack for Series 19 really added a lot to that line, and I can see it adding a lot to Monsters 3 as well.

    In fact, I like accessory packs in general. They add so much scale and dimension to the figures. I am not a fan of wrestling figures, but I have been known to purchase an accessory pack or two if it has what I need in it. I'm sure you customizers go ape shit over those things.

    I guess the 12" figs are the one that go whole hog with the accessory packs. Just wish they would make more than just guns or war accessories in that scale.

    I would love love love it if the new Barker line came with an accessory pack. Hint hint, steve [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    What did you say? [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Genetic Disposition's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    uh... i dunno.

    i'm drunk

  4. #4
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    they just need to make more of them so all that wants them can get them.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    ...I like 6 paks better, especially when I'm thirsty. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    eoinwalsh
    Guest eoinwalsh's Avatar

    Post

    I hate accesory packs! I will have to end up paying $60 to get all the cool stuffs! Curse Mcfarlane and his evil wares!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    tell me about it, it's gonna be like, $20 just to ship the monsters one here, but, Im gonna get it anyways just because im a whore like that [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •